Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SPAM : MRS.Hannah Odum

I am MRS.Hannah Odum citizen of Kuwait but currently residing in the Abidjan
Cote d`Ivoire. I was married to Late Odum Isa of blessed memory who was an
oil explorer in Kuwait and Angola for twelve years before he died in the
year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child; he died after a
brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have
been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband
was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth US$8.5Million
with a bank in Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 1 month to live due to my
ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a
charity/orphanage home or devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this
organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund
charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this
decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my
husbands relatives are into radical organization and I dont want a situation
where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for
this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a
long way in uplifting my spirit.

I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the
presence of my husbands relatives around me always. I dont want them to know
about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you
further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this
project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your
behalf to the bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the
money to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay
in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted
Individual for this same purpose.
Contact me on my privet email hodum009@gmail.com

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your
shoulders.

Remain blessed,
MRS.Hannah Odum

No comments: