Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spam : Beloved,Reply ASAP.

From: Mrs Rebecca Thatcher.
No:36 Old Shrewberry Street,
London, England.


Beloved,i am Mrs Rebecca Thatcher, suffering from cancerous ailment. I
wasmarried to Sir Jeremy Thatcher an English shipping tycoon notable for
his great charitable activities before his death in April 2nd, 2006..


When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million
Pounds Sterling (20,000,000.00 GBP) which were derived from his vast
estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK
andnamed me as the beneficiary of this trust fund.(All records are kept
withmy family lawyer).Presently, this money is still with the Bank.


My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems that i have been suffering from. Though what bothers
memost is the stroke that I have in addition with the cancer. With this
hard reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to
you and i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands
effort to establish a charity home for the upkeep of widows,
widowers,orphans,destitute,thedown-trodden, physically challenged
children,barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.


I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy
persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or
invested into ill perceived ventures, which is the reason i took this
bold decision. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard
due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband
relatives around me. Please contact me through my personal email address:
mrs_rebeccathatcher@hotmail.com


My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.Please assure met
hat you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you
soon.


Remain Blessed,


Rebecca Thatcher.

No comments: