Thursday, August 14, 2008

SPAM : From Issam Majeed.

From Issam Majeed.

Good day,
I had your contact and would like to share a very important business with
you.if it did not interest you,I want you to excuse me.
I am Mr Issam Majeed, I work in Iraq with the American Soldiers as a
translator.I have evidence for you to show the reality and genuity of this
transaction. In one of our military operations in Iraq, we discovered
a strong trunk box in a big mansion of a famous Iraqian businessman in the
town of TIKRIT.
This strong trunk box contains a huge amount of money $20 Million United
state Of American Dollars We immediately kept this strong trunk box in a
safe place with three other American soldiers.After long deliberations
between us to know whether we should give this funds to the American
authorities in charge of the place or not,we in accord decided to share the
funds amongst ourselves.For sharing, each one of us received the sum of USD5
Million. as for my own part,because of the problems of safety
in Iraq, I decided to arrange with the security agents in Iraq to transfer
my share of the funds out of Iraq, precisely in London.
I packaged the funds in a parcel and sealed in a trunk box as being family
affairs and I coded it meaning to say that no person knows that this parcel
contains money except me. What I tell you is the truth and if
we transact together in this business, you will see it. Thus, I contact you
to see whether you can help me in recovering the trunk Box in a private
security company in London and to transfer it in your country
and I would like to invest these funds in profitable fields. I would give
you also some percentage of the funds if you agreed to assist in this
transaction, the percentage we will discuss when I receive your
positive answer. The Iraqi insurrectionists are against me with the result
that they seek to kill me because I make translations to the American
soldiers.
I do not leave anyhow without the American Soldiers to avoid the worst.I do
not use telephones nor do I receive calls here. I use only the Internet and
the walkie-talkies to communicate with soldiers with whom I work.
If this transaction is well concluded, I want to resign of this work because
to live here in Iraq it is too risky.
I thank you and I awaits your response.

Mr. Issam Majeed.

No comments: