Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spam : MR.BADU MOORE.

From: MR.BADU MOORE.
Manager, International Commercial Bank Ghana Limited.
First Light Branch, Accra,
Ghana.

Dear Friend,


I got your contact during my search for a reliable person,I write to solicit
your assistance in a
transfer deal of US$3,550.000.00. This money has been stashed out of the
excess profit made last year(2007)
by this branch of the International Commercial Bank in which I am the
manager.


I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year
2007 to my head office here in
Accra and they will never know of this excess. I have since then placed this
amount of US$3,550.000.00 in a
Sundry account without a beneficiary.


As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money thus
I am impelled to request
your assistance in receiving the money as the rightful beneficiary.I have
worked out all modalities for a
smooth transfer of the money to you but first of all,you have to assure me
that you will not reveal this
money to anybody.


We can discus on what I would offer you from the total value of the money
for your kind assistances, that you
will render to me.If my proposal interest you reply asap. I do need to
stress that there are practically
no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer and be
assured that this transfer is 100% risk free.


All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this money and
you will invest part of my
share in your country on my behalf,also your advice is highly needed on
areas of investment


As you accept this offer,I will appreciate your timely response.please
kindly respond to my alternative private email mr.badumoore@indiatimes.com.


Call me
With Regards,
MR.BADU MOORE.

No comments: