Friday, September 19, 2008

spam: <<>>

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:07 AM
Subject: <<<PROPOSAL FROM MR. TONY BATTLE>>>

Dear Confidant,
 
It is my pleasure to inform you of a transaction involving the transfer of Twenty-eight Million United States Dollars (US$ 28M) to a foreign Home equity line of credit account for safe keeping pending my arrival for sharing with you as the account owner. You will be entitled to 25% of the funds for your role in actualizing the transaction.
An American consultant with the British Petroleum, made a fixed deposit for two years in a Home equity line of credit account that has grown with its accumulated interest to $28,000,000.00 (Twenty-eight million Dollars) in my bank here in the UK. At maturity, we sent several notifications to his forwarding address but got no reply. Last month, I discovered from his contract employers, here in UK that he died from an automobile Crash. On further investigation, I found out from his file that he never made a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
Also the depositor did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents in the bank. This sum of $28,000,000.00 is still lying in the bank and this money is being rolled over at the end of every year. As it is now, no one will ever come forward to claim this money. According to the British law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if unclaimed. Consequently, What I want from you now is to provide a foreign Home equity line of credit account (old or new) where the funds will be transferred without interruptions.
Note that with my position in the bank, I am capable of financing or sourcing for finance to fund the entire transaction and will not require you to source for funds to finance this transaction. I will take responsibility to provide funds for you to pay all arising payments including attorney consultancy fees. All I require of you is sincerity and provide a foreign Home equity line of credit account as this is the account that can receive the funds without questions of reasons for fund transfer (as the British Monetary laws are so cumbersome that makes it very difficult to actualize successful transfer of funds but with my experience and understanding of the system, a transfer of this funds through a foreign Home equity line of credit account will be swift without hindrances).
 
I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. Kindly send your response to my private email: live.tony0715@live.com
Best Regards,
Tony Battle.
Email: live.tony0715@live.com

No comments: