Friday, September 26, 2008

SPAM : I hope to hear from you soon.

 
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: solomonadjei2007@yahoo.com



- Dear Sir, Greetings to you, with warm heart I offer my friendship, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. However, strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, We have some fund, which I will like to invest with you as partners. As political activist I am a member of my party's executive committee. My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds abroad for safe keeping which incidentally was kept to help us finance the forth coming elections. Fortunately with my immediate assistance, and contact, we were able to deposit the money in a bank here in Ghana and in a Safe Keeping security vault abroad pending when the fund would be needed. The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present government is cracking down on the opposition and trying to trace all the funds that belong to us, if they succeed in tracing this fund to us, they will confiscate it and thereby incapacitating our campaign abilities. We wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle this transaction and the amount in question is (US$52,000,000) in a Safe Keeping security vault abroad and $22.800.000.00 in a bank in Ghana comfortably and that I can also trust you with this arrangement and for your investment capacity. Be assured that there is no risk involved. I want you to imme diately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with us, sothat I can send you full details of this transaction. Meanwhile, your suggestion of investment will be well accepted in areas that will generate profit as fast as possible since this project basically is for the short term. With this explanation I will appreciate if you work with us, if so let me know by sending to me your full contact details such as full name, age, country of origin , country of residence, company name, phone fax and mobile and a copy of your international passport or I.D, so that we can proceed. Contact me via this Email address in alternative:solomonadjei2002_3@yahoo.com. Thanking you in advance for your acceptance. Yours sincerely, Solomon Adjei.

No comments: