Monday, September 22, 2008

SPAM : ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

Dear Ebullient Friend,

Good day and compliments, i know this letter will definitely come to you as
a
huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as
the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and
continued existence. Please allow me to introduce myself.I am Capt. Cole
Morgan, a US Marine Capt. Serving in the 3rd Battalion,25th Marine Regiment
which Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to
contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in
an
address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
$8,570,000
(Eight Million, Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any
safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will
be safe in
your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and
there
are no dangers involved.

Respectfully,
Capt. Cole Morgan.
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ.

No comments: