Thursday, October 23, 2008

From Sabina

From Sabina Marume
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.


Dearest One ,

Good day and Compliments,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of
God for you to help me and my family, God Almighty will bless and reward
you aboundantly and you would never regreat this. I am a female student
from University of Burkina-Faso, Ouagadougou.
I am 19 yrs old. I will like any person who can be caring, loving and home
oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know
more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in
time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.Well, my
father died earlier two months ago and left I and my junior brother behind.
He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before
his death.

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his
wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is dead.
My late Father deposited the sum of USD 3,000, 000.00 dollars(Three Million,
US Dollars) with a Bank here in Abidjan Coted'Ivoire.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell
petroleum development company (spdc) and chevron oil company .I don't know
how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad,so that we
can come over there because my father's kindred have taken all our belonging
and properties without my present because I am a female as stated by our
culture in the town. This is why i need your help to retrieve this money to
your account before my father's kindred will taken over what belongs to
meand my family, which they were planning to do.

Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from Bank
here to your bank account and I strongly believe that by the grace of God,
you will help me invest this money wisely.I am ready to pay 25% of the total
amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10%interest of
Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you
will strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project
sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach
me.
Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the
transaction as quick as possible as soon as I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Sabina Marume.

No comments: